- Are the learning objectives obvious?
- Are the learning tasks clearly defined?
- Is the interface intuitive? Does it facilitate learning?
- Is the visual layout and hierarchy neat and logical?
- Are the icons and graphics used appropriate? Does it facilitate learning?
- Is the audio sufficient, too much, or too little?
- Is it appropriately paced, too fast, or too slow?
- Does it have life or would it put the learner to sleep?
- Is the text on screen too much, too little or just right?
- Is the instructional flow maintained?
- Has the information been chunked and presented effectively?
- Are the instructional strategies challenging for the learner? Does it help meet the learning outcome?
- Does the strategy ensure high instructional interactivity?
- Do the exercises reinforce leaning?
- Are the exercises introduced at the right junctures?
- Is there an exercise to check each learning objective?
- Are the exercises forced or they motivating?
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Evaluating a Course
What factors must you check while evaluating a course?