- I always wanted to be a vet or a psychiatrist, but life had other plans and I have no patience or aptitude for heavy stuff.
- I am a paranoid mom, who is constantly worrying about how I should bring up my child.
- I hate monkeys. One monkey was extremely rude to me in the past, hence the dislike.
- I have a terrible temper. I would however like to believe that I have mastered the art of controlling this.
- I have a terrible, terrible memory. Ask me what I did yesterday and I would be lost.
- I should be reading a lot more than I do right now. I used to be a voracious reader. Now, I am a lazy reader. I prefer light stuff and easy reads. Guess these are also signs of aging... :)
- I used be a vivid gamer, but really regret the fact that i don't have the time or the bandwidth for games.
Monday, January 19, 2009
7 things you need not know about me
I have been tagged by Manish Mohan and Mousumi. Here's my list of 7 things you need not know about me:
Posted by Archana Narayan at 11:33 AM